If you love to cruise, but hate the thought of getting out of your workout routine here are some great ways to stay in shape.
- Check out your ship’s amenities before you leave. Also the ports you’ll be calling at to see what kind of shore activities they offer. Do a walking tour instead of a bus tour.
- Try something new. Yoga? Snorkeling? Massage? Zip lines? Aqua Exercise? Remembera swimsuit.
- Bring great walking shoes, at least two pair! The best advice is to take the stairs and walk whenever you can.
- Enjoy your meals, avoid the snacks.
- Drink lots of water, and less of sugary hi-calorie drinks.
- Check out the workout facilities, they are often spa-quality with great views.
- Watch the sun! Nothing ruins a workout routine, or your vacation, like serious sun burn. Make sure to cover yourself to avoid full sun exposure.
- Enjoy with a Friend. Walking the ship with a friend, seeing everything your ship has to offer, is a special joy of cruising.